The Human-Animal Project
The “Human-Animal Project” results from two decades of study, research, and on-field experience.
This project became necessary to bring scientific clarity and critical thinking to the flooding of misinterpreted and ideological information in the animal field.
The project is open to all the individuals or entities that want to contribute through a solid synergy with digital resources available on this website.
The main topics are:
- Animal Behavior Modification and Training (All the fields)
- Animal Welfare
- Animal Ethics
- Animal Science
- Research & Critical Thinking
- Provide educational and updated material with sound scientific facts and different perspectives approaches to a subject.
- Provide valuable practical models and techniques resulting from the authors’ empirical knowledge and practical experience.
- Provide digital free and premium content in different languages through courses, seminars, multimedia, publications, and other material at different levels and audiences.
- Provide student guidance and mentoring/advising services to all the professionals in the animal training field and subfields.
- Provide on-campus or presential events when applicable.
Pedagogical content with a high scientific standard, the result of many years of studies and continuous research, transmits actual knowledge to society.
Respect and Ethics
We promote a constructive and respectful debate as a way of learning, reflecting, and developing regardless of individuals’ social, cultural, religious, or moral standing.
We maintain our academic integrity independent of sponsorships or any financing/outside interests. We exist solely with the revenue for our services.